Thursday 27 June 2019

weekly update

Friday 28 of June

On Monday it was a normal boring day. Monday is my least favorite day because we go back to school from the
rancis of Assisi weekend. I also found out that i'm painting an eel.

On Tuesday it was another normal day not doing much again but I found out that I'm painting the eel with Tom and Harry at 11.00-12.00.

On Wednesday we had a sausage sizzle for lunch.  I got two sausages and a fresh bun. Otherwise it was a normal day.

On Thursday we went to winter sport as normal and we versed St Francis of Assisi and we tied with them. After the game two of the people from St Francis of Assisi got interviewed by someone from 'What Now?'  I played as a forward even though I'm a back.

This morning we played a game of twister, it was chaotic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

29th November marshmallow challenge

29th November Today our class was doing a challenge called spaghetti marshmallow challenge. The challenge is where you get in a group a...